Develop Your Own Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Learn by Doing with 12-15 hours sessions.
- Learn the basics of aviation engineering.
- Build a rotary-wing UAV: Quadcopter.
- Configure and test your Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
The purpose of this course is to help you make your own UAVs. You will be provided with the kits and our engineers will give you the knowledge to develop the projects from scratch. The majority of your time in the course will be spent on hands-on activities. In this training program, you’ll develop two UAV projects that will get you started in this exciting field. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Basics of aviation systems.
- How to develop a UAV.
- How to mount UAV components.
- How to assemble and test UAV systems.
- Introduction Session.
- Design Session.
- Fabrication Session.
- Testing Session.
- Fixed and rotary wing air vehicles
- Fabrication of UAV frames
- Installation and wiring of electrical components
- Assembly and troubleshooting of avionics components
- Embedded systems and microcontroller programming
- Multiple testing of aircraft performance
- Quadcopter Control Board
- Brushless DC Motors
- Propellers (Pushers and Pullers)
- Li-Po Battery
- Electronic Speed Controllers
- Power Distribution Board
- Accelerometer sensors
- Gyroscopic sensors
- Quadcopter frame
- Working Tools
- A National level Certificate.
- Any interested individual or group of age 14 years and above.